Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Can People truly Get Along?

Can people get along? This question has deeper meaning that what meets the eye. On the outside, you will see people who look like the best of friends. It may look like a wonderfully relationship. These two people may look like they can tackle anything.

But is what is portrayed really what is happening? Each relationship is different. What one person sees as being rude and totally mistreated may, in fact, be those people's way of thinking. That may be what makes their relationship work. You can never judge a person by their looks or first impressions.

To do this will result in the loss of many TRUE friends. For some people, myself included, some of my best friends have come from people I thought I would hate or just tolerate. First impressions can make/break a person. That is just wrong. You need to treat those as you want to be treated and give second chances once in awhile. Only then will you be able to have any truly meaningful relationships.

Comments:
This can be a tough question to answer, but I would have to say.........YES........I think that people truly can get along. When I think back to things that have been going on during the past six months, I realize that when push has come to shove, the only other person I can count on, is my Best Friend, Betty.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?