Friday, August 05, 2005

 

FRIENDS: Are They Worth the Effort?

Friends, are they worth the effort? That seems to be an easy question for most. The answer would be YES!! Unfortunately, this isn't always the case. There are people out there who would have you believe they are your friend and turn around and stab you in the back.

These horrid people are not always so easy to spot. They will do almost anything in the beginning, but as time goes by, you will begin to see subtle changes. These changes may not show up for some time, or you may just not notice them, the changes are so subtle.

What can be done? Not a damn thing, that is the sad part. Some people are just evil in this way. They do not care who they hurt, or what they do, just as long as they get what they want. So my advice to whoever may be reading, is JUST BE CAREFUL!! There is no real way to spot these people until it is too late.

Comments:
I think that friends are worth the effort.....without them, life would be dull and boring. I have had a few good friends in my life and I don't think that I would be the person I am without them......true friends are the ones that stand behind you, whether they agree with what you are doing or not.........I like to think that I am a true friend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?